That would be awesome...I don't have cable anymore either and miss the show.

Eric

/*-----Original Message-----
/*From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
/*Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 11:20 AM
/*To: CF-Talk
/*Subject: Television: Mythbusters and CBS
/*
/*Does anybody know if there is something going on here?  Are Jamie and
/*Adam perchance coming to a broadcast channel near me?
/*
/*I have not had cable for about a year now and I am not up on my current
/*Mythbusters.  I had CSI on in the background last night and looked up
/*just in time to see Mr. Hynerman and Mr. Savege make a brief,
/*non-speaking cameo.  Gave me a laugh.  Then later, during a commercial
/*break, a spot for CBS news played.  One of these 'Asking Questions...
/*Getting Answers' themed ones CBS has been doing for awhile.  This spot
/*again featured the Mythbusters with the small twist of 'Asking
/*Questions... Getting Answers... Blowing things up'.
/*
/*This made me wonder if maybe CBS might be bringing Mythbusters to their
/*line up.  But I can not find any hint of it on-line.
/*
/*
/*
/*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:304678
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to