> Hi all,
> 
> I have started a project utilizing the ajax commands in cf8 and I have 
> come across a situation.  I want to pull the data inside of the tabbed 
> areas of a cflayout 'only' when the tab is initiated (clicked on).  
> 
> I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to do it.  I was 
> attempting to determine the name of the tab that had been clicked, 
> however I can't seem to get that to work.  My original intention was 
> to get the name and then do a ColdFusion.Refresh style command to load 
> the data into the tab (I will probably put that data into a cfdiv 
> tag)
> 
> Any ideas?

> data loading for CFlayout and its family tag

First, great question.

The state of data for each CFlayoutarea tab is loaded (loaded upon the CFlayout 
execution) by default also seems to be confirmed in a way by the Source 
Attribute of this Tag in the LiveDocs.  It would be very desirable to another 
Attribute called to the effect of "Load" and default to True something, then 
for those of us efficiency maniacs, we can set the Load Attribute to False upon 
first load for all tabs other than the Selected one.

Sorry it does not answer your question but I hope it's relevant.

> William 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:304937
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to