Hi

i have been using jexcel to read documents and it is working great. i got my
first initial example from someone on this forum

however, i now need to create a new ms excel file and write data to it all with
jexcel.

i know its possible as the jexcel provides the instructions
(http://www.andykhan.com/jexcelapi/tutorial.html#writing) but they are all in
java and not in coldfusion, and i am not that good yet to know how to translate
the java instructions to coldfusion instructions

i have found many tutorials on how to read data from excel using jexcel but not
'writing data' specifically using coldfusion

does anyone know of any tutorials i can go through, or would anyone be kind
enough to  provide me with a translation of the java instructions into
coldfusion please :)

i know its just a few lines of code, basically creating a new excel document,
writing cells, and writing and closing the document

thanks very much for any help you can give me

richard