Since a CF Scheduled task is basically just a call to a webpage, just
put a <CFLOCATION> in your code.

So, your scheduled task will be calling task1.cfm, and the last part of
your code would be a <CFLOCATION URL=" task2.cfm" />

If you are only doing queries, the best way to do it would be on the SQL
side.  A stored procedure as a SQL job would be the way to go.  That
way, you can wrap everything around a transaction and rollback when it
breaks.  It'll be faster, plus if you use a CF Scheduled Task, you will
be breaking out your queries and you cannot do CFTRANSACTIONs.

And, yes, even though you can still do regular transactions, bear in
mind that if your CF errors out with open transactions you will run into
locking issues.  Doing this on the database side is the best way to
approach this.