When you send like that,  who pays for the message?    I'm pretty
certain that the phone companies in teh USA arent working as charities
adn will bill SOMONE for every message.  So that means unless you have
a business relationship with att.com ot accept billing from the, your
recipient is going to pay.

That may or may not be a good thing.

Here in Australia it would be suicide for most applications to expect
your recipients to pay for the message.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month