yes Will but he might actually have more than 1 site to move so it could be an
issue (couldn't resist!)

I do agree though that you should mirror your sites with production & just
because you use apache locally and iis in production doesn't really matter, the
goal is to make each one a root. You could make mappings as well but if you are
on shared hosting that can be a pain, it's easier to just do one in app.cfc and
then can change it once for all of them if need be.