From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Is it possible to access network drives with CFDIRECTORY
and CFCONTENT

I haven't done it with the actual drive letter of a mapped network drive
but
we upload and read files at work all the time with a UNC path since our
storage server is a separate machine. Have you tried that instead?

Eg. \\[ipaddress or computer name]\sharename

I will try cfdirectory and cfcontent specifically when I get into the
office
today and let you know the results