Hi,

I have looked around and have found documentation stating that if I have a
cfwindow with a cfform, the form will submit in the cfwindow and will NOT
refresh the parent page. Is this correct. I need the parent page to refresh
because I have a query setup when you initially hit the page. The cfwindow
contains a cfgrid that populates from this query. When grid data is changed,
the parent window never refreshes and the old data is still populated into the
grid. When i manually refresh the parent page, the new data can now be seen.

Is there a way to refresh the parent page when using cfform and cfwindow?

Thanks!