From: Dave Francis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: (ot) URL Hack Attempt Leaves Me Scractching My Head... To Ben
Forta

I find it useful on occasion with INSERT then SELECT @IDENTITY

-----Original Message-----
From: Al Musella, DPM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Forta

Ben,
    Seeing as how this type of sql injection attack is succeeding so much
(even my favorite fishing website has been down for days due to it (it is a
..cfm site))...
  how about changing cfquery so that by default, only ONE sql statment can
be sent.  Let us override that with a parameter in cfquery or a cfprocessing
driective type of thing in our application.cfm..

I doubt many people use multiple sql statements in one cfquery, and those
that do are probably advanced enough to know to add the parameter for
allowing it..

You can call this enhancement request cf_trainingWheels

How many people out there group together (intentionally) multiple sql
statements in one cfquery?  (Like "select email from users where id=1; drop
table users")

Al