Thank you Les, I am looking for the code that is posting to the bank for
authorization .. anything you can provide you can email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Les Mizzell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Barclays ePDQ MPI Integration

>> Has anyone out there had any success in connecting via XML to BarclayCards
>> ePDQ MPI?

I have a Barclays payment gateway set up for a company that sells
insurance to traveling medical personal. I've had a death in the family
and will be out for a few days, but would be happy to assist towards the
end of the week.

Hardest part was the lack of any type of sandbox text environment to be
sure it was working correctly! You could only run *real* transactions
through the Barclays system. Ack!