> I had to go in and change IE7's settings before it would shoe the movie

You mean Windows' settings, right?  I don't know anywhere where IE7
does file type support, although that doesn't mean its not hiding
somewhere inside.  Since I have the full Acrobat (5) on my desktop
unit,  I'll try it on one that has just the plugin.  Maybe thats the
problem... but it worked on this desktop recently.

Bah!  This is supposed to be simple!  I don't know what I'd do if I
spent the day working on what I expected to.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, The Robertson Team