I want to analize the historical activies of our applications that Google
Analytics can't track.
We recently started using GA some there's isn't a lot of history.

I’m trying to get a sense of utilization of the various sections of our site,
especially those supported by a specialized application.  I can dig out a lot
of view usage via Google Analytics by viewing and parsing URL strings, however,
that only paints some of the picture.  Since I have access to the back end, I
was looking for a tools I could use see run reports on query information for
instance how many store locator searches are performed.

Thanks

D-