Greetings!

I'm having a problem with cfgrid and I need some assistance.  Whenever I
try to submit an HTML format grid with the enctype="multipart/form-data"
attribute applied to the cfform tag, I receive "The submitted cfgrid
form field is corrupt (name: __CFGRID__MYTEST__MYGRID value:
,__CFGRID__COLUMN__=DESCRIPTION; __CFGRID__DATA__=my Test 1)" as an
error.

Traditionally, I would look for semicolons in the grid data.  This time,
it appears as though the "myGrid" field is being passed twice to the
action page.  If I remove the enctype attribute, the form works and
submits the grid data just fine.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or have a workaround?

<!--- BEGIN CODE SAMPLE - FILE t1.cfm --->
<cfscript>
        variables.myQuery =
queryNew("ID,Description","integer,varchar");

        queryAddRow(variables.myQuery,1);
        querySetCell(variables.myQuery,"ID",1);
        querySetCell(variables.myQuery,"Description","my Test 1");

        queryAddRow(variables.myQuery,1);
        querySetCell(variables.myQuery,"ID",2);
        querySetCell(variables.myQuery,"Description","my Test 2");
</cfscript>

<cfform name="myTest" format="html" action="t2.cfm" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
<cfgrid
        name="myGrid"
        format="html"
        selectmode="row"
        pagesize="20"
        autowidth="true"
        preservepageonsort="true"
        selectonload="false"
        striperows="yes"
        query="variables.myQuery"
        width="360">

        <cfgridcolumn name="Description">
</cfgrid>

<cfinput type="submit" name="btn_submit" value="Go">
</cfform>
<!--- END CODE SAMPLE --->

<!--- BEGIN CODE SAMPLE - FILE t2.cfm --->
<cfdump var="#form#">
<!--- END CODE SAMPLE --->

TIA... I sincerely appreciate any input you have.

David Byers
Applications Developer - Internet

Shift4 Corporation
1491 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas, NV  89144-7047

702.597.2480
fax 702.597.2499
www.shift4.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shift4 Corporation Copyright and Confidentiality Statement

The information contained in this electronic mail message may be proprietary
to, confidential to, privileged information of, and/or the copyright of the
Shift4 Corporation. It may be controlled in part or in full by contracted
relationship and/or non-disclosure documentation. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). ACCESS BY ANY OTHER PARTY IS UNAUTHORIZED AND STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
The sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. If this message
(or any attachments contained therein) has been sent to your organization in
error, or have been otherwise intercepted, please do not review, distribute, or
copy contents. Please reply to the sender that "A MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED IN
ERROR" and then please delete the message including all related attachments
from all (where applicable) email transfer agents, message stores, email
gateways, email scanning systems, and/or logging systems.