> My mission is to copy the file directly from a sharepoint
> directory (which can only be accessed through url path like
> http://sharepointserver/docs/getfile.doc) into the coldfusion
> application server path (defined by mapping)
>
> Issue is I tried using the cffile tag for it but I guess
> cffile doesn't handle the url path like
> (http://sharepointserver/docs/getfile.doc), so I went with
> cfhttp to resolve the url and get the content.
>
> I am able to pass through all the syntax issues but it gives
> me an error saying "you are not authenticated", actually
> there are no credentials set on the sharepoint server even
> though it gives me with the error message.

If you can get something via an HTTP request from a browser, but you can't
do the same with CFHTTP, you need to compare the two HTTP requests and see
what's different between them. You can use a packet sniffer or a recording
proxy to examine HTTP traffic.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/