From: Tim Stutzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Query Muliple Databases

Hi,

I need to write a query that selects data from two different databases,
which are a MS SQL Server and DB2.

The SQL Server has all the fields I need but one field that is in the DB2
database.  I need to join between the two databases, but I have never wrote
a query that uses two different data sources.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tim