I've run into an issue with Flash Remoting and virtual web servers. The
gateway test works fine for all the domains / virtual servers, but when I
access the apps via the web URL it won't pull down any data.  A quick fix
for part of the problem was to create a crossdomain.xml file, but that
didn't work for the secured apps that require login.

Everything works fine if I access the server via the servers DNS name. And
if I log into the app via the DNS address, I can than also login to the app
via the site URL (as long as it is the same browser and I don't close the
session) and everything works.

Tim Bugler
Web Designer
King's University College
266 Epworth Avenue, London, Ontario, N6A 2M3
Voice: 519-433-3491 ext. 4480
Fax: 519-433-2227
Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.kingsuniversitycollege.ca

This e-mail, including attachments, contains privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information
contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its
attachments.