Best bet would be to do listToArray() with newline as the delimiter,
and then loop over the array and split each item on a tab.

Though if you've already got LOAD DATA INFILE set up, why not just set
up some REReplaces to sanitize the input file before import.  Do
things like replace sequential newlines with a single newline and
such.

cheers,
barneyb

--