Just reaching, but are the operating systems the same on both machines?  The
versions of Java?

speeves

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Scott Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have two applications running on CF8 Enterprise in a multiple-instance
> cluster.  In one, I have no problems.  In the other, I get a '/ by zero'
> error when coming into the app.  Both set session variables and a timeout in
> exactly the same manner.
>
> Here's a little bit of the error:
>
> / by zero
>
> The error occurred in
> \\ikraid\ikweb\RmsLive\Application.cfm: line 114
> 110:<cfapplication name="SRV1"
> 111:   clientmanagement="Yes"
> 112:   sessionmanagement="Yes"
> 113:   setclientcookies="Yes"
> 114:   sessiontimeout="#ThisSessionTimeout#">
>
> ThisSessionTimeout is set to #CreateTimeSpan(0,2,0,0)# earlier in the code,
> and I've verified that it is set correctly.
>
> I'm stuck at this point.  I can't see where there is any arithmetic
> operation in the cfapplication tag, but obviously it doesn't like something.
>
> Thanks for any help or advice.
>
> Scott Taylor
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;203748912;27390454;j

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:312955
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to