We're running a pair of CF 8 Standard Servers.  Since installing the 8.0.1
updater, webservices have been giving me a headache.

Each server runs a different site, and they are integrated by web services.
Some of these services return complex values, defined by CFCs with no methods,
only data.  Not all services in the CFC return complex data, but all throw
errors when I try to run them.

A test CFC containing a single method that simply returns "true" can be
sucessfully consumed.

Since installing the 8.0.1 updater (v 8,0,1,195765), none of the services are
consumed correctly.  When I call them by URL, they seem to return correct WDDX,
but when I attempt to consume them using CFINVOKE, I get the error quoted at
the end.

We get the same problem on development servers.

Is this a problem with JRE 1.6.0_04?  Something wiggy about returning complex
structures?  Is there an obvious solution I'm not seeing?  Heck, I'll settle
for an obscure answer I'm not seeing.

10. public class IntegrationLocator extends org.apache.axis.client.Service
implements services.Integration {
^---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
 *** Semantic Error: The checked exception "RemoteException" is not assignable
to any exception in the throws clause of the accessible method
"javax.xml.rpc.Call createCall() throws javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;"
declared in type "javax.xml.rpc.Service". 10. public class IntegrationLocator
extends org.apache.axis.client.Service implements services.Integration {
 *** Semantic Error: The method "org.apache.axis.client.Call createCall()
throws java.rmi.RemoteException;" with protected access cannot replace the
accessible method "javax.xml.rpc.Call createCall() throws javax....
server-error: true Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8