You really need 5 threads that loop, while there is something to be
executed, and a Queue of CFCs that have a common execute() commands.

something like:

<cfthread name="thread1">

   while(NOT queue.isEmpty())
   {
      action = queue.pop();
      action.execute();
   }

</cfthread>

While there is probably some error checking, and logging etc, that is
the basic gist of building a queue processing system.

Mark