There are a couple of CFC's on RiaForge. Both are v 0.1 but it may shorten
your learning curve.
http://cfpayflowpro.riaforge.org/
http://paypalcfc.riaforge.org/

hth
G

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Robert Rawlins <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
>
>
> Looking for the first time in ages to getting up and running with
> processing
> credit card payments using PayPal. I have myself a PayPal Payments Pro
> account setup and paid for, now just looking to get up and running with the
> API to process the payments from our site.
>
>
>
> After a quick google around I've found this library which looks fine
> http://www.indiankey.com/cfPaypal/ has anyone had any experience with this
> or any other library?
>
>
>
> Cheers all, appreciate any pointers or advice anyone can offer, I'm sure
> some of you will have been through this in the past.
>
>
>
> Rob
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:316072
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to