Hello,

Im new to this mailing list, so please go easy on me. :)
I am having trouble running the coldfusion 8 line debugger against my
application. After following the livedocs instructions and some instructions
on forta.com, I got it up and running. The RDS connection tests fine, and in
some cases the debugger has done what its supposed to. The problem I'm
having is that in most instances the debugger seemingly freezes up on me
before it reaches my breakpoint, and it sits and tries loading the page in
the browser indefinitely. Im sure the fact that Im running a mach-ii
application should be of no consequence. Has anyone here ran into the
problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Brian Pickens | Web Developer
Phone: (701) 241-5759