Hi all,

So I'm getting ready to publish the results any my thoughts on the
results of the framework survey that I posted a little while ago. I'd
like to take a moment before I do however to solicit some more casual
(less structured) feedback from the community.

>From those of you familiar with the onTap framework, I'd like to know
in a general sense what your experience of it has been to date,
including the technical aspects like does the Quick Start guide answer
the right questions, etc. but also I'd like to know what your experience
has been of the way I've presented it in the community. If there are
particular things you liked or disliked about the way I've presented it,
when and where I've presented it, etc. I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Having a better understanding of the things that have either intrigued
you or turned you off will help me both to improve the framework
technically as well as to improve my communication skills and grow the
community. :)

And while I don't mind responses being posted to cf-talk (as long as
Mike doesn't mind), feel free to email your response to me directly if
you'd prefer to share your thoughts privately.

Thanks, :)

ike

p.s. here's some info about the survey:
http://ontap.riaforge.org/blog/index.cfm/2008/9/14/Framework-Survey