I know this is probably one of those discussions that turn up all the time
on a mailing list such as this, and I apologize for bringing it up.  I have
a new IT Director starting at my company in the very near future who's a big
Microsoft fan, and thinks there's nothing better than ASP and/or C# (which I
believe hasn't even been released yet, no?).

When I told him that CF has been around for a long time, and some really big
companies use it, he doubted it.  I told him Amazon.com was using it (was I
right about this?).

So anyway, I've agreed to compile a list of some of the bigger well known
internet comapnies using it, and would like some assistance.  What big time
comapnies are using CF for their pages?

thanx...

Joseph E. Sheble
a.k.a. Wizaerd