Les,

>There's one group in particular that is going to cut and paste
>*everything* from Word, and even with the cleanup features and stuff in
>FCK, this is still problematic for the client.
>
>Yea, I know, Word produces some of the gawd-awful bloated ... uhh, never
>mind - it's terrible. So, I'm looking for a new editor for them that
>will handle Word better. I don't care what it costs, within reason.

The best product I've seen for dealing with Word is XStandard. The only
gotcha is it's an ActiveX/Plug-in for the browser. Since this is an admin
feature, this probably isn't a big deal, but it does involve installing a
3rd party application.

The really nice thing about XStandard is that you can cut-n-paste Word
documents with embedded images and you can upload the images via a web
service--no need for users to upload images independently and then re-insert
them. They can just paste them right into the canvas.

-Dan