 Subject: Re: Can't get 301 permanent redirect to work properly
 From: Paul Cormier <pcorm...@win-soft.com>
 Date: Fri, January 09, 2009 9:21 am
 To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

 >Here's my actual page: http://www.wildasia.net/rt/

 OK, I believe one of two things may be happening:

 1. Is there a web proxy somewhere in the chain? If possible, try it
again from a web browser right on the server.

 2. Your IIS install/ColdFusion connector is hosed. Not only do I get a
302 redirect from your link, but the page it redirects to, main.cfm
doesn't render in the browser, instead I get prompted to download the
source file (which it does, yikes!). That looks like an IIS problem.

 Paul Cormier