Just an idea:

I think you can use MS ODBC to deal with delimited text file as a "database"
or
You can do this:
1. Convert the text file as a "recordset". This can be done by
converting your delimited text file (CSV) to CF Query (recordset)
2. Use QoQ for select operation against the recordset.
3. For insert operation, you can use queryaddrow - querysetcell
4. For update operation, you can use querysetcell
5. For delete operation, you can put a marker - an extra field to
denote whether that record should be removed or not

When you are finished, you can then rewrite the recordset back into CSV.
(Don't forget to exclude records marked for deletion above)

HTH,

Rizal
www.masrizal.com
ColdFusion Custom Tags And More