Having to alter the functionality of a site, I decided to add multiple upload
functionality using CFFILE but I find that I am confused. Looking at my use of
CFFILE and CFQUERY below, I am confused as to how to code for multiple uploads.

<cfset upLoadDestination = "#ExpandPath('images/consumer/')#">

 <cffile action="upload"
         filefield="uploadProductIMAGE"
                 destination= "#upLoadDestination#"
                 nameconflict="makeunique">

                   **********************

<!---code to complete data entry --->
 <cfquery datasource="#request.datasource#">
   Insert into Consumer_Product(Cnsmr_ProductID,
                                Cnsmr_ProductNAME,
                                                        Cnsmr_ProductCATEGORY,

Cnsmr_ProductDESCRIPTION,
                                                        Cnsmr_ProductIMAGE,
                                                        Cnsmr_ProductPRICE,
                                                        Cnsmr_ProductModelNO,
                                                        Cnsmr_ProductMODELYEAR,
                                                        User_id)
   Values('#Form.Cnsmr_ProductID#',
          '#Form.Cnsmr_ProductNAME#',
                  '#Form.Cnsmr_ProductCATEGORY#',
                  '#Form.Cnsmr_ProductDESCRIPTION#',
                  '#CFFILE.ServerFile#',
                   #Form.Cnsmr_ProductPRICE#,
                  '#Form.Cnsmr_ProductModelNO#',
                  '#Form.Cnsmr_ProductMODELYEAR#',
                  '#SESSION.auth.User_id#')
 </cfquery>

My confusion is, if I add all subsequent  upload code, I will have to refer to
multiple #CFFILE.ServerFile# and how would the coldfusion resolve the names in
the proper manner? TIA