I am implementing streaming on the radio station site i manage,  and
need someone who has a mac and someone who has linux to check that
what i'm going to put up as instructions work.

To be frank, the instructions from the server company we use aren't
all that clear, and i'm not sure i have interpreted them correctly.
So i need someone to follow my instructions and tell me if the result
is a streaming through your speakers or a whole lot of nothing.

Shouldnt take more than a few minutes .    Please respond off list if
you are willing to help me

--
Cheers
Mike Kear