I'm hoping someone can clear up some confusions I have regarding Flex and
Coldfusion.  Currently I am hosting my site with a well-known hosting company.
I have many Coldfusion sites running in their shared environment.  Today when I
talked to them about loading my Flex site up (which includes a couple CFC
components) - they stated "they don't support Flex in their shared
environment".

What is needed in their environment that is outside of their typical Coldfusion
server that would keep a Flex site from running?  I thought that the Flex
generated swf file was downloading to people's PC and running on their version
of Flash Player - and there wasn't any magic that would make this work on a
typical Coldfusion server.

Thanks for helping me better understand.
Kim