I love this list.  Rsync, Robocopy and DFS all look like awesome solutions.
I like Justin's idea of setting a scheduled process for the webservers to
check the master and automatically grab the latest version.  I should have
the process check every couple of minutes, right? That way if there's an
emergency bug fix, it goes out pretty quickly.  Thoughts?