I've kinda lost track of who I'm responding to...did you just
see any comments by you below.  I assume that means you're just
re-asking the question does anyone have any experience with KickAssVPS.com.

If so, I've had about 9 months experience with them now and not a
single problem at all...not billing issues, no server downtime (that
wasn't announced...and a good thing is that when a planned upgrade
didn't go smoothly, instead of continuing to keep the system down while
they tried to work out the issue, the downgraded and got the system back
up immediately), no server problems at all.  Nice support staff.  Worked
with me to get a special configuration of services I wanted included and
some I didn't want taken out of the configuration...and adjust the price
accordingly to make it a good deal.

Check out their offerings and don't hesitate to request changes to the
"stock" configurations.  Also, they were running a 2GB Mem special for the
price of one when I got my server, which helps.  But I've never had any
slow server issues.  And except for initial software setup and
configuration,
I've never even had to reboot the server!  Smooth as silk.

Can't recommend them highly enough!  I have no vested interest, just a very
satisfied customer.  I tried at least two other companies before trying
KickAssVPS.com and have never looked back.

As far as I remember, with remoting into the server:

- Win 2003 Server
- Running MySQL 5
- ColdFusion 8
- Plesk was part of the pack, but I don't allow customer access to the
server,
  so I had it uninstalled
- MSSQL is available, but I don't use it

I can't think of anything else, but I'm completely satisfied.  Feel free to
ask
about more specifics if you need them.

Rick

PS - and from Jochems remarks awhile back, you do just get a "slice" of a
quad-core
Pentium, but that beats a "slice" of a Pentium 4!