Not sure if any more info on this subject has came up, but here is the
contents of the file gm.vbs that was doing all the dirty work:
http://paste-it.net/public/v22f672/

I have also noticed a new file named:

1.exe in the c:\ root directory. It has an icon of "BMW" (the car company),
not sure if that has something to do with it either.

-Nathan