Ian:

You could append a URL variable to the redirect URL that indicates the URL
the redirect came from.  In other words, something like:

        <CFLOCATION URL="newUrl.cfm?oldUrl=oldUrl.cfm" STATUSCODE="301">

The new page would simply have to check for the "oldUrl" variable in the URL
scope.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC