From: David Cummins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 11:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Need help interpreting error message.

Not sure...

Try two things:
(a) Try a different variable name than user.
(b) Try assigning it to a local variable, then setting the session variable
equal to that.

I wonder if session variables don't support structures...

If you're using CFSCRIPT, there may be some error the line before causing it
misunderstand what session.user is.