> Yesterday, we noticed that the CF server v8.0.1 (apparently) was just
> "forgetting" to run some (not all) of our scheduled tasks.  They were not
> throwing exceptions, there was nothing useful in the logs, and I could run
> them just fine and error-free by clicking the "Run Scheduled Task" icon next
> to each.  Here's what I did (and all that I did):
>
>   1. delete and re-insert "forgotten" tasks
>   2. apply http://bit.ly/6vehC
>   3. reboot server
>
> ...and now they're (apparently) working fine.  Questions:
>
>   1. Have you ever seen this?
>   2. If so, any idea what caused it?
>   3. If so, what fix(es) worked for you?
>   4. After applying fix(es), did the problem recur?
>   5. If so, any idea why?

I would recommend not using link shorteners in email when describing
problems, because it makes it more difficult to answer the question.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more i

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:323072
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to