>> I am using cfmail to send out emails. For some users it goes to the
>> junk mail folder. When I remove the link it goes to the Inbox

Welcome to the wonderful and exciting world of a broken email system.  The
abuse is so great that legitimate email is often incorrectly identified as
spam/junk.  Since there are so many types of spam filters you may never get
the correct setting to get it through for every user.  All You can do is ask
that they add your address to their safe sender list.  You cannot force them
or guarantee delivery to their inbox regardless of the message.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A Website Design & Hosting Company
P.O. Box 6028
Wolcott, CT 06716
203-879-2844
Http://www.uxbinternet.com