So, put your one template in it's own folder, with it's own
Application.cfc that extends the root Application.cfc, but has
additional functionality added to it's methods. Say you have an
onRequestStart method in the root Application.cfc. You want the
functionality of that method, plus the security stuff:

<cffunction name="onRequestStart" access="public" output="false"
returnType="boolean">
<cfargument name="thePage" type="string" required="true" />
<cfset SUPER.onRequestStart(thePage = ARGUMENTS.thePage) />
<!--- The security logic stuff --->
<cfreturn true />
</cffunction>

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com