> the railo wiki stated that it supports cfajaxproxy, however, my
> version of railto 3.1.0.015 complained: "tag AjaxProxy is not
> supported", how come?

The cfajaxproxy tag is not yet implemented.
Andrea Campolonghi and others are working on it, and if you join the Google
group you'll see the discussions about it there, along with some information
about how you can help test what they've got so far.

The problem with the wiki is that there is actually a cfajaxproxy placeholder
tag (which gives the "not supported" message), and because the wiki is
auto-generated, it is currently incorrectly marking it as implemented due to
the presence of the placeholder tag.

The wiki generator will be fixed, and also the plan is to go over all the
documentation with a fine comb and make sure contradictions like these do not
exist - again, details are on the Google group for this, for anyone who would
like to help.