> Dominic Watson has an interesting tag called "better autosuggest", at
> a quick peek it seems quite fancy, also, it mentions it requires cf8.
> I'm wondering if there's any such tag out there for my railo
> environment.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don

Alterntively, I'm not sure if one is legal to edit Adobe's cfautosuggest.js
file,
do you understand what Adobe lawyers are saying below?
Copyright 2007 Adobe Systems Incorporated
All Rights Reserved.

NOTICE:  Adobe permits you to use, modify, and distribute this file in
accordance with the
terms of the Adobe license agreement accompanying it.  If you have received
this file from a
source other than Adobe, then your use, modification, or distribution of it
requires the prior
written permission of Adobe.*/