From: Randi Knutson [mailto:rknut...@otan.us]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:19 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: (ot) php commenting

Not CF related, but does anyone know what this is.

When editing a php file in Dreamweaver, when you click on the comments
button, you also get a choice that results in this:

I can't find that documented anywhere and I guess I am just curious.  It
does result in an error on my server so I've learned to ignore it, but I
am still wondering why it is there and what the heck it is.