That's true with any server, any platform, any scripting language, I don't know
why they are making this out to be a cf only issue.

I have 3 hd's,
#1 is the os and apps,
#2 is partitioned with 99.9% of it beingbu stuff and the rest is just few
folders that the uploads go into and run thru doing what needs to be done with
them.
#3 is web server.

So cfm files an only be run out of the #3 hd. So if I upload the files to an
isolated partition with min permissions how who they run that cf file? That
drive isn't accessible from the web & I have no ftps or any incoming
connections to that drive. They could of course hack into the server itself and
then move the file manually to the web server drive then go get it ;)