>I was actually kidding. But as for me, no, I use Adobe ColdFusion
>exclusively.

>I actually had a bunch of apps that made extensive use of Ext,
well, I had some trouble getting complete data for auto suggest back from Ext
2.x with railo and I think the issue does not seem to be on railo end, someone
at the Ext
forum suggested a tiny bug and he/she seemed more interested in hiring it as a
consultant but I'd prefer to get this little thing done and move on.  I
consider the business case is pretty basic, may I enlist some help just for
this?

No, I'm considering jQuery at this point for I'm getting to know Ext a little
bit and its window class for cutomization is mostly working for me already.

Thanks.