Sonny & Gerald,

Thanks for the suggestion!  I downloaded it and I have a few questions:

Can I have it just *show* me the differences instead of running a Sync?  I
don't want the *data* copied, I just want to know which field definitions might
be different.

Would you use database sync or schema sync for something like this?  Or is
there another compare option?

Thanks!

MarieT