Hi

we are wondering how you guys deal with monitoring users for a web-based
application when the pricing model is based around a per user subscription

is there techniques of telling whether someone has passed their username and
password to one of their colleagues to use.

could the pricing model be based around access points instead of users (i.e. we
ask them to register their computers mac addresses instead of usernames). this
could also provide enhanced security for our clients as it is not just a matter
of knowing someones password but they will have to access it from specified
computers

surely we are not the first to come up against this issue, and would appreciate
your thoughts.

richard