Caroline,

There haven't been very many big changes in Reactor for a few years. You
should update to the latest version and see what breaks. (but no, I can't
confirm that it works or doesn't in SQL2005)

You may be able to win if you just update reactor, (making sure to delete
the cache files in the reactor directory) and refreshing your app...

nathan strutz
[Blog and Family @ http://www.dopefly.com/]
[AZCFUG Manager @ http://www.azcfug.org/]
[Twitter @nathanstrutz]