 Subject: (ot) How to call a .cfm page from a MS SQL Server trigger or
 stored procedure
 From: Michael Reick <mich...@widgethq.com>

 I've done a ton of Googling, (is that a word??) and so far I can't find

 the answer, so I figured I'd ask here.

 I've got a trigger that runs when certain tables are updated, which
 updates some other tables, but I'd like it to call a .cfm page (either
 on the database box or a different box) that does some other tasks.
 Is this possible?