As Andy says, no matter how you install it, if you run FlexBuilder, it's
running as a plugin for Eclipse.

The same is true for CFBuilder. It's just another Eclipse plug-in, no matter
how you install it.

So to handle both CF and Flex, you need some combination of Eclipse
plug-ins, either FB and CFB, or FB and CFEclipse. No way around it.

If you have FlexBuilder, even installed as a "standalone," you can just add
CFEclipse as a plugin. That's simple enough, and that's how I have things
running on one of my machines.

Although there's obviously been no official word, I have received strong
suggestions that there will be some sort of Flex Builder 4/CF Builder combo
pricing.

--
Thanks,

Tom