From: Pete Ruckelshaus [mailto:pruckelsh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 3:58 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Throttling CFMail

I got dinged by my ISP for sending 2,000 email newsletters at once.  Any
ideas on how to "throttle" these emails so that they are sent in small
batches, i.e. 100 per minute?  Is there a simple way to accomplish this, or
do I just need to write my own code that loops through and sends emails
incrementally?
Thanks.

Pete