Victor,

Do you mean you are passing a list of 500 addresses in a single attribute?
As in:

<cfmail to="b...@blah.com,bl...@blah.com...." ...>

If that is what you are doing  I would not be surprised if there is a buffer
for that attribute that truncates your string at some point. You would be
better off looping through your addresses.

Meanwhile you can try restarting the spooler:

<cflock type="EXCLUSIVE" name="MailSpoolServiceLock" timeout="10"
throwontimeout="No">
<cfobject action="CREATE"
   type="JAVA"
   class="coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory"
   name="factory">

<cfset MailSpoolService = factory.getMailSpoolService()>

<cfset MailSpoolService.restart()>

</cflock>

-Mark

Mark A. Kruger, CFG, MCSE